This is a key role for an enthusiastic and motivated health professional working alongside those affected by cancer and their family/whānau.
You will need to have:
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with a wide range of people and experience working in the community.
- Competent computer skills.
- An ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- A sense of humour and enthusiasm.
You can download and view the position description and application form below.
Please apply via Seek with your CV and covering letter, addressed to Wendy Tyler, HR Consultant.