The Waikato/Bay of Plenty Cancer Society is looking for 2 passionate and motivated people to support us with our annual Daffodil day event.
- flexible and supportive work environment
- are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter?
- 12-week contract
The Waikato/Bay of Plenty Cancer Society is looking for two passionate and motivated people to support us with our annual Daffodil day event.
These are fast-paced roles based out of our Hamilton office.
- Project Coordinator - Fresh flowers campaign
- Project Coordinator - Street collection coordinator
These roles will be starting on 17th June through to the 10th September 2021. You must be available on the Daffodil Day event weekend (28th August).
You will be supporting the Fundraising Events Coordinator leading up to and post daffodil day. You will perform various coordinating tasks like liaising with stakeholders, planning and organising logistics, coordinating volunteers and administrative tasks.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- have fantastic project coordination skills
- be organised with excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- be confident working in databases and using the Microsoft Office suite
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply via the Seek website, attaching both your CV and cover letter.
For more information
Find out more about Cancer Society in Hamilton.
For over 30 years you have been helping us on Daffodil Day.
We have been supporting New Zealanders with cancer for over 90 years.
We are here to help and support you and your whānau through cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery…