We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and organised person who can develop and maintain our fundraising CRM database.
The Cancer Society is one of New Zealand’s leading charities with a clear mission to improve community wellbeing by reducing the incidence and impact of cancer. The Cancer Society works with communities to provide leadership and advocacy in cancer control, with core services in supportive care, health promotion, information, advocacy and research.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and organised person who can develop and maintain our fundraising CRM database. In addition, the role will ensure relevant staff are trained in how to effectively utilise the database.
This is a part-time role of 20 hours per week. The nature of this role is suited to someone that can work several hours per day throughout the week (for example 4 hours per day over 5 days).
The Key Objectives of this role
- To maintain and develop the client relationship management (CRM - Vega) database
- Maintain user roles and assign user access
- Training staff in the use of Vega
- Assist in our Regular Giving programme
- Ensuring CRM is updated to meet the needs of users
- Assist with data needs and ad-hoc reports
- Import and extract data
Essential skills and experience required
- A good understanding of the Cancer Society’s mission
- Database and CRM experience
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to train team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse and dedicated team
- A positive 'can do' attitude
The successful candidate will be a passionate team player and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that this Cancer Society's work contributes to supporting people impacted by cancer.
If you can say yes to the above, please apply now. If you would like a copy of the job description please email email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, 11 November 2022