We are here to support people with cancer and their whānau. We are part of the Otago and Southland Division of the Cancer Society.
Otago and Southland Level 2 information
Our Offices, CanShop, Daffoifil House, Supportive Care Services and our Driving Service are operating under Level 2 guidelines.
Our CanShop will be reopening with strict hygiene procedures and limits on numbers of people in the shop.
- We will have clients returning to Daffodil House but we are needing to limit the number of residents to ensure that each room has a dedicated bathroom.
- Driving services are operating but under strict infection control (masks, one passenger per car on back seat, one driver per client transported).
- Available virtually through external providers.
Support groups and face to face contact
- Support groups are suspended.
Supportive Care Community Cancer Support
Our services are available to anyone diagnosed with cancer and their family / whānau.
We’re here to help, so please make contact so we can discuss what is right for you and your whānau.
Please get in touch today if you would like support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling:
- Dunedin and Coastal Otago: 03 477 7447
- Southland: 03 218 4108
- Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes District: 03 442 4281
Please use this form if you would like to refer yourself or someone else to our services.
Contact Supportive Care
You can make contact with our supportive care team by emailing email@example.com
What we did across Otago and Southland last year:
Annual Report 2021
What did your support help us achieve? Your time, energy, money and services helped us towards achieving our mission of improving community wellbeing by reducing the incidence and impact of cancer.