The Central Districts Cancer Society is recruiting to fill a Fundraising Administrator position.
The Fundraising Administrator position is to assist the busy Cancer Society Central Districts fundraising team.
This is a permanent part-time position (20 hours/week) and is best suited to an energetic administrative superstar who has exceptional time management skills, is able to quickly identify and set workload priorities and is a keen multi-tasker.
The successful candidate will ideally be located in the Central Districts Division office in Palmerston North. The specific working days and times will be negotiated to suit.
About the position:
This is a busy and varied role in which the successful candidate will need to:-
- Deal appropriately with incoming and outgoing correspondence and calls for donors.
- Work with Divisional staff to ensure the database system is streamlined, accurate and efficient to manage the processing of incoming fundraisers.
- Fulfilment of thank you letters to all fundraiser and donors ensuring all processes are followed to meet the best standards of internal and external customer care.
- Attend all service meetings (video conferencing or face to face).
- Maintain knowledge and be current with policies and practises of the Division.
- Support the Service Support Manager with any additional administrative tasks, especially events focused and corporate fundraising.
We would like to hear from you if you have:-
- A minimum of 2 years previous administrative experience
- Proven database management
- Project support capability for administrative support for activities and events
- Are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- A current full NZ driver’s licence
- Attention to detail
- Are able to work independently and as a member of a larger team
- Impeccable organisational skills
- An understanding of the principals of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and some Te Reo Māori (desirable but not strictly necessary)
- The ability to build rapport with people from all backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Cancer Society is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees by incorporating the principals of Te Tiriti O Waitangi. We offer excellent work-life balance, flexible hours, professional development opportunities and are family orientated. You’ll be joining a dedicated and collaborative team where initiative is applauded.
Please download and complete an application form and email it along with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Sunday October 23rd, 2022.