The Canterbury West Coast Cancer Society's Daffodil House and Daffodil Lodge provide a home away from home for you if you have to travel to Christchurch for cancer appointments or treatment.
To make a booking for accommodation in Christchurch
- The Oncology Centre at Christchurch Hospital can arrange accommodation at your request.
- Referrals from other health professionals, Cancer Society Staff and self referrals are also accepted.
- Patients are not charged for accommodation.
- Family rooms.
- Cooking facilities.
- Communal lounges.
- Off street parking.
- Access to a laundry.
- Support from Cancer Society staff.
- Transport to appointments.
We have announced we are building a new accommodation facility for cancer patients in Christchurch.
|Daffodil House||Address||91 Papanui Road, Christchurch|
48 Riccarton Road, Christchurch
|House & Lodge Bookings||Phone||(03) 377 6415|
Need someone to talk to?
Last updated: April 30, 2021